WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

more of my sister:)


, originally uploaded by Phaedra Photography by Niki Edgett.

I have seen many photographers take shots of the mom to be holding their ultrasound photo, but as of yet I haden't seen anyone add the baby into the photo, so i created a PS brush tool of her ultrasound and voila! we have a real image of how her baby would look in her belly:)
CAN YOU FEEL MY EXCITEMENT?? I cannot wait for newborn photoshoots, and to smell that new baby smell, and just to hold her in my arms...10 weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment