WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

I ♥ Faces Hands-On Fun Photo Challenge




Hands
What can I say, I love to capture 
all body parts...
but these are my favorite!
so I choose a very special photo to me
this entry is my first try in the photo challenges
THIS is DADDY and OUR MIRACLE SON
MR. K


born after we had 2 children a boy and girl..
(a million dollar family)
 our family complete..
God had other plans
  9 months after my tubes were tied
(during my daughters birth by C-section)
WE discovered another gift was to be given to our family.
and now we are 5
In daddy's hands he holds a miracle to us 
and hope
for so many others
who dream of a miracle too!
I love to share this site come one come all 
head over to
learn , laugh and share the love of light
Niki


4 comments:

  1. Working hands holding a child's. SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dirt under the child's fingernails makes it a very real photograph. Awesome shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tonality.... Love the texture.... Love the overall feel! Well done!

    ReplyDelete