WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

learning textures:)

Every month I try to Learn some new photography skills. or photoshop tips, this month I choose adding textures to my photos as my lesson.It's so much easier than I thought it would be!
so here's my first few tries at applying a texture layer and 2 styles  for each edit.
any advice comments and CC greatly appreciated
I said I would blog more I know, and I have 2
6 week olds to shoot this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
so stay tuned:)  and please If you've come here leave a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment