WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

“Focusing on Angles” (this weeks challenge)


                          I love shooting from different angles
here's this weeks entry
my daughter


I MADE #6 in the TOP 10!!!!!!!


Concerning this week’s entries, Brad wrote: “This was a very hard week to judge. There were a lot of great images to choose, many of which could have easily made the top 10. In the end, I had to find a way to narrow them down further, so I started looking for the most creative use of angles, the best lighting, and the best compositions.

every week there's a challenge (a new skill to work on)

I thank iheartfaces for that:)
go visit them

7 comments:

  1. what a cutie! I love her eyes :) awesome photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    Her eyes are stunning

    Check out my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BREATHTAKING! What a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being a winner this week at I Heart Faces! How thrilling for you. I love pink. This picture is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete