WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My oldest son Rowan

Rowan will be 13 this summer. time has flown by..I am so proud of him!
A great friend, bright student, very funny!
and so much more,I could not have dreamed of a son so Wonderful
This year he joined sea cadets , a dream come true for me as I loved cadets and hold those memories and experiences
very close to my heart
It's been a long time since I've blogged about Rowan
He is not fond of my hobby as much as he used to be...
getting  to that age where He thinks We don't know anything about being cool, So heres a few shots from this past while..I will include his mug shot! haha we bleached his hair as I promised if he got all B's on his report card
He loves it and  that's what matters to me!
Enjoy



I am so proud to be your Mom
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. He's growing into such a handsome young man!! Great job Niki!!!

    ReplyDelete