WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

my babies are growing way to fast!


, originally uploaded by Phaedra Photography by Niki Edgett.

It's very rare for me to capture Miss T and Mr K in the same place at the same time... and though 18 months apart , Mr K is almost as big as she is already! so when the fights do erupt they are almost even:P it seems like yesterday they were babies and now at 4 and almost 3 they are such little characters with wit, and determination of the likes iIve never seen, so different they are, and yet so alike...I love them so much some days I feel my heart could explode from the joy they all bring in our lives.
WE ARE BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment