WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SILLY BILLY :D


, originally uploaded by Phaedra Photography by Niki Edgett.

This is a new thing at our house..funny faces and crazzy stories, it makes us appreciate the simple things in life. How she stops to smell the flowers, chases a butterfly, is amazed by a rainbow:)
these are a few of my favorite things! that they make you laugh so hard your stomach aches and love so much your heart just might burst, I cant thing of a better job than being Mommy:) I love my photography job so much too..and capturing these moments of theirs is where this all began for me...so to my 3 children I thank you, for bringing out the passion in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment