WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

My cousin ties the knot with her true love

stunning isn't she...



I am so thrilled to say I was the photographer for my 1st cousins wedding,
most people have a lot of cousins, but since our mom was an only child, we have only five..my Dad had 3 sisters, one who had 2 sons my first cousins...boys, my sister and I dreamed of a little girl who we could play paper dolls with at our Grammie's house, and when I was nine it happened
a pretty little blond girl was ours to call our own, (on weekends at Grammie's at least:)  years later my other aunt had 2 girls too, sadly they live in Texas  we see them once a year (our age difference is  big they played with my son, in the summers)
Mrs M and I are the only cousins blessed with our Grampies, uncountable freckles (a curse I thought) but she was so cute with them. I met her husband in high school long before she knew him, he was cute then, and not much changed through the years. Im thrilled they found each other, you can see their love from across a room, they really are a perfect match. My daughter was also flower girl, and I was tickled pink . Mrs M's ladies were gorgeous, just like her and the wedding was fantastic, Im honored to be chosen to capture their special day 
hope you all enjoy the moments I caught...
but most of all I want to welcome her husband to our family
and I wish Mr and Mrs M a lifetime of happiness together
{and MANY children}!!!!!


the ring bearer my cousins son with my daughter flower girl
the brides brother and sister from Newfoundland
it was so fun with these girls...
 am biased..but shes beautiful
her brother giving her away



joined as one for better or worse
husband and wife


off to live happily ever after!

more to come of course....
aren't they the cutest??

PS  IF YOUR HERE,
take a moment
 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I KNOW SOMEONE
HAS VISITED
thanks
Niki  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment