WELCOME!

My photo
Riverview, N.B., Canada
I am a self taught Photographer,the very proud Mommy of 3 children (my inspiration) I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY maternity, newborns, children, families engagement, weddings, models and many special occasions! email for details nikiedgett@hotmail.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

My daughter starts school...Kindergarten already!


she was so excited! 
loved it in B&W  

the teachers all waited on the walkway with balloons to welcome the children



so here she is...I will miss her so but today she must go....
Where time has gone is a mystery 
she's a big girl now
and each day I love her more

1 comment:

  1. why no comments?
    =) really like your work
    the colours are stunning
    what you are doing is great!
    thank you
    have a nice day!
    bye now

    ReplyDelete